- China Train Types
- China Train Ticket Types
- China Train Conditions
- How to Buy Train Tickets in China?
- How to Board the Train in China
- China Train Booking Policy
- China Train Travel FAQs
Popular China Train Routes
Shanghai Highlights provides a train ticket booking service to save you time, hassle and money. We offer our service completely free if you book any travel service from our website. All that you will pay on top of the ticket price is the ticket office fee of RMB 5 (US$0.75) per ticket (charged by China Railway Bureau), an express delivery fee (about RMB 35) and credit card processing fee (3%).
- 1. Read our China Train Booking Policy before proceeding.
- 2. Search and select the train that you prefer to and complete the booking form.
- 3. Choose either travel service that you are interested in and write down your any additional requests that you may have.
- 4. Submit the booking form.
- 5. Our travel advisor will contact you with in one working day after receiving your inquiry.
- 6. Confirmation Letter will be sent to you after receiving your deposit. Full payment is required prior to the issue of the tickets.
- Suzhou Tongli Water Town Day Tour from $45 p/p
- Hangzhou Classic Day Tour from $61 p/p
- Suzhou Classic Day Tour from $65 p/p
- Shanghai Classic Day Tour from $93 p/p
- Zhouzhuang Water Town Day Tourfrom $92 p/p
- Xitang Water Town Day Tour from $97 p/p