Do you think you know Shanghai more than us? Do you want to learn more about Shanghai? Is the information or photos on our website too old for you? Is our website’s English make you can’t help clicking your close button? If you really think so, you are our target!
Shanghai Highlights is seeking English editors to help us improve our websites and learn more about Shanghai and China at the same time. Do not hesitate to join us. You will get a lot of enjoyment out of volunteering with us.
1. 22 hours/week flexible working time
2. Work with a vigorous and friendly young Chinese team
3. An opportunity to learn Chinese while working and travelling
4. Travel opportunity annually
5. Work visa provided after signing contract
1. 22 hours/week minimum in our Guilin office
2. Over 2 years of experience in English editing
3. Your mother tongue must be English; Chinese language ability would be a plus.
4. Bachelor degree or above, or relevant professional qualification
5. Proficient in interpersonal communication and coordination
6. Interest in China and travelling
7. Proficient in using Office Software (Word, Excel and Outlook)
8. Excellent organizational and learning ability
1. Continuously improve the quality of the English website by checking website content, reading content, and comparing with other websites.
2. Edit translations/texts, and improve marketing potential.
To apply for these positions, please email your application, a current resume to email@example.com.